By J. Edward Glass and Graham Swift (Eds.)
content material: Degradability of commodity plastics and forte polymers : an outline / Graham quick --
Biodegradative approaches and organic waste therapy : research and keep an eye on / Gary S. Sayler and James W. Blackburn --
Insect symbionts : a promising resource of detoxifying enzymes / Samuel ok. Shen and Patrick F. Dowd --
Plastics recycling efforts spurred via matters approximately good waste / Ann M. Thayer --
Plastic degradability and agricultural product usage / J. Edward Glass --
Polyethylene degradation and degradation items / Ann-Christine Albertsson and Sigbritt Karlsson --
Biodegradation of starch-containing plastics / J. Michael Gould, S.H. Gordon, L.B. Dexter, and C.L. Swanson --
Constraints on decay of polysaccharide-plastic blends / Michael A. Cole --
Biodegradation pathways of nonionic ethoxylates : impression of the hydrophobe constitution / L. Kravetz --
Biodegradation of polyethers / Fusako Kawai --
Biodegradable poly(carboxylic acid) layout / Shuichi Matsumura and Sadao Yoshikawa --
Biodegradation of man-made polymers containing ester bonds / Yutaka Tokiwa, Tadanao Ando, Tomoo Suzuki, and Kiyoshi Takeda --
Biodegradable polymers produced through free-radical ring-opening polymerization / William J. Bailey, Vijaya okay. Kuruganti, and Jay S. perspective --
In vitro and in vivo degradation of poly(L-lactide) braided multifilament yarns / Brian C. Benicewicz, S.W. Shalaby, Alastair J.T. Clemow, and Zale Oser --
Bioabsorbable fibers of p-dioxanone copolymers / R.S. Bezwada, S.W. Shalaby, and H.D. Newman, Jr. --
Monomers and polymers in accordance with mono- and disaccharides / Stoil ok. Dirlikov --
Polymers and oligomers containing furan earrings / Alessandro Gandini --
Microbial fructan : creation and characterization / Y.W. Han and M.A. Clarke --
Coatings according to brassylic acid (an erucic acid by-product) / David E. Chubin, James P. Kaczmarski, Zeying Ma, Daozhang Wang, and Frank N. Jones --
Synthesis and characterization of chlorinated rubber from low-molecular-weight guayule rubber / Shelby F. Thames and Kareem Kaleem --
Chemical amendment of lignocellulosic fibers to provide high-performance composites / Roger M. Rowell --
Cellulose and cellulose derivatives as liquid crystals / Richard D. Gilbert --
forte starches : use within the paper / Kenneth W. Kirby --
Saponified starch-g-poly(acrylonitrile-co-2-acrylamido-2-methylpropanesulfonic acid) : impact of response variables on absorbency and wicking / George F. Fanta and William M. Doane --
Use of hemicelluloses and cellulose and degradation of lignin by means of Pleurotus sajor-caju grown on corn stalks / D.S. Chahal and J.M. Hachey.
Read or Download Agricultural and Synthetic Polymers. Biodegradability and Utilization PDF
Similar polymers & textiles books
Content material: advent to scattering from polymers / Peggy Cebe -- features of small-angle diffraction facts from semicrystalline polymers and their research in elliptical coordinates / N. S. Murthy, D. T. Grubb, and okay. 0 -- research of SAXS fiber styles through projections / N. Stribeck -- learning polymer interfaces utilizing neutron mirrored image / D.
“Highly instructed! ” – selection re-creation deals greater Framework for realizing Polymers Written by way of well-established professors within the box, Polymer Chemistry, moment version presents a well-rounded and articulate exam of polymer houses on the molecular point. It makes a speciality of basic rules in line with underlying chemical buildings, polymer synthesis, characterization, and homes.
E-book by way of
Antimicrobial textiles have attracted loads of curiosity lately because of their strength for decreasing the transmission of an infection in clinical and healthcare environments. Antimicrobial houses may also increase the functionality and lifespan of client items, and so those materials are more and more discovering purposes within the wider fabric and clothing undefined.
- Environmental Impact of Textiles
- Yarn Texturing Technology
- Tank Linings for Chemical Process Industries
- Glazes — for the Self-Reliant Potter: A Publication of Deutsches Zentrum für Entwicklungstechnologien — GATE. A division of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH
Extra resources for Agricultural and Synthetic Polymers. Biodegradability and Utilization
24. J. W. Blackburn. 1989. Improved understanding and application of hazardous waste biological treatment processes using microbial systems analysis techniques. Hazard. Waste & Hazard. Mat. 6(2):173-193. 25. J. W. Blackburn. 1989. Frequency response analysis of naphthalene biotransformation activity. Biochemical Engineering VI, Annals Ν. Y. Acad. Scien. In Press. 26. P. Eykhoff. 1974. "System Identification, Parameter and State Estimation". John Wiley, New York. 27. H. H. Kagiwada. 1974. "System Identification, Methods and Applications".
Experientia. 1989, 45, 393. 7. Gordon, Η. T. Annu. Rev. Entomol. 1961, 6, 27. 8. Georghiou, G. P. , 1986; p 14. 9. ; Brattsten, L. ; Mullin, C. ; Yu, S. J . In Molecular Aspects of Insect-Plant Associations; Brattsten, L. ; Ahmad, S. ; Plenum: New York, 1986; p 73. 10. G. In A New Ecology: Novel Approahces to Interactive Systems; Price, P. ; Slobodchikoff, C. ; Gaud, W. S. ; Wiley: New York, 1984; p 53. 11. Dowd, P. ; Krischik, V. ; Jones, C. G. ; Wiley: New York, in press. 12. Brand, J . ; Bracke, J .
5. Dowd, P. F. In Natural Pesticides Volume V: Insect Attractants and Repellants; Morgan, E. ; Mandava, L. B. ; CRC Press: Boca Raton, in press. 6. Dowd, P. ; VanMiddlesworth, F. L. Experientia. 1989, 45, 393. 7. Gordon, Η. T. Annu. Rev. Entomol. 1961, 6, 27. 8. Georghiou, G. P. , 1986; p 14. 9. ; Brattsten, L. ; Mullin, C. ; Yu, S. J . In Molecular Aspects of Insect-Plant Associations; Brattsten, L. ; Ahmad, S. ; Plenum: New York, 1986; p 73. 10. G. In A New Ecology: Novel Approahces to Interactive Systems; Price, P.